Christmas Party Appetizer Nachos
Dress up your nachos, holiday style! These nachos are perfect appetizer for a casual Christmas party.
- 10 oz round white corn tortilla chips
- 8 oz shredded white quesadilla cheese, substitute monterey jack or mild white cheddar
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapeño slices
- 8 oz La Vaquita® Queso Fresco
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Line a baking sheet with foil and spread chips in an even layer.
Top each chip with shredded quesadilla cheese and place one pickled jalapeño slice in the middle.
Bake at 350 for about 5 minutes or until cheese is evenly melted.
Remove the chips to a serving platter.
Crumble the queso fresco by hand over each chip.
Sprinkle on chopped cilantro and pomegranate seeds.
Calories 286kcal (14%)Carbohydrates 20g (7%)Protein 12g (24%)Fat 17g (26%)Saturated Fat 7g (44%)Cholesterol 39mg (13%)Sodium 403mg (18%)Potassium 109mg (3%)Fiber 1g (4%)Sugar 1g (1%)Vitamin A 210IU (4%)Vitamin C 0.9mg (1%)Calcium 340mg (34%)Iron 0.7mg (4%)